Monday, February 2, 2009

Zingiber officinale

That's the scientific name of ginger. I know this because I'm watching Alton Brown make ginger snaps and, well, you know how Alton Brown is. And now I really want ginger snaps... dang it. Plus, "zingiber" is a cool word. It even sounds spicy. Aaaaanyway...

Welcome to my inner monologue, ladies and gents! It could be worse. I could be graphing how fast I type with QWERTY versus Dvorak. (Wicked burn!) I dunno, to me, Dvorak is the Czech composer who wrote the so called "New World" symphony, among other things. Sorry, Wes.

Omg now Alton Brown is making homemade ginger ale! Apparently the man can do anything. It's amazing.

Well, that's my blog. Eventually I'll have something more exciting to write about than the food network.

No comments:

Post a Comment